Through Quality Assurance we ensure the quality of our products. Our location in Bergschenhoek, The Netherlands, hosts a collection of labs that are responsible for Quality Control of these products. These laboratories focus on Seed Physiology and Seed Health. Seed Health ensures quality control of our products by testing for bacterial, fungal and viral infections. Within the Seed Health laboratory we are looking for an enthusiastic Team player.
• Perform Seed Health tests according to the set guidelines.
• Carry out general lab- and administrative tasks.
• Work according to the Environment, Safety and Health regulations.
• Be able to set priorities and work accurately, independently and with the Team.
• Work according to the set quality- and phytosanitary guidelines.
• Proactive approach towards process improvement.
• Support Team members in their daily activities.
• MBO + Level (Senior Secondary Vocational Education) / HBO (Higher Profession Education and Training) knowledge and intellectual capacity.
• At least 2 to 5 years of experience in the field of Micro- and/or Molecular Biology.
• Knowledge of general laboratory activities.
• Computer and lab automation/programming skills (Office 365, liquid handling, LIMS)
• Good level of speaking, reading and writing English.
• Strong feeling of responsibility.
• Flexible work attitude.
• Mentality to finalize work.
• Decision making and problem solving skills. Self employing working attitude.
• Effective communication skills and the ability to work in a Team based environment.
More information needed? Please call to our team: 010 447 90 65.
© Copyright 2017 - Interactief Groep - All Rights Reserved.