The junior Market Specialist is a role within the Regional Supply Team and working in close connection with the Control Tower Coordinator and Inventory Specialist.
The Market Specialist acts according to the replenishment strategy and provides supply visibility at country level by ensuring actions are in place in order to secure service and information levels in collaboration with the Inventory Specialist. The Market Specialist partners closely with the key stakeholders supporting the business strategies, and financial & business plans are met in terms of supply.
- Accountable for providing visibility to Inventory Specialist on the market requirements (treatments, packages) & replenishment strategy in partnership with Commercial;
- Understand the outcomes of the Control Tower meeting and ensure that actions are in place to secure service and information levels in collaboration with Inventory Specialists;
- Responsible for timely response & action for cases assigned by Customer Interface to the Supply Team.
- Verify sellable conditions for sub-standard packed seed and maintain these conditions on batch level in SAP;
- Coordinate the local sample requirements with the Inventory Specialist and the local commercial teams
- Maintain and communicate by local authorities required seed health & disease tests (in cooperation with Trade & Compliance);
- Report incidents to the Market Specialist Lead.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management;
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and computer skills;
- Fluency in English, other languages are desirable;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Able to work under pressure, conforming to changing demands with good interpersonal skills.
More information? Get in contact with Moniek or Ela call to 010 447 90 65.
© Copyright 2018 - Interactief Groep - All Rights Reserved.